A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel® fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
Swedish FireKnife has a blade of hardened Sandvick 12C27 stainless steel and a handle with a high friction rubber grip which is comfortable, easy and safe to use. Profile-grinding makes the blade fine enough to ease out splinters and the back of knife has been ground to work perfectly with the Swedish FireSteel.
The Swedish FireSteel is durable (3000 strikes), works equally well when wet and creates a 2,980ºC spark.
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade.
- Sheath with clip.
- Hight-friction rubber handle.
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless steel
- Grip: TPE rubber material
- FireSteel: magnesium alloy
- Size: 225x45x38mm
- Weight: 94g